Duchess of Sutherland 6233 History

The Duchess of Sutherland steam locomotive was built at Crewe in 1938. The engine carried the number 6233 and then 46233 after the railways were nationalised. Built for the LMS and used to haul express trains between London and Glasgow. The engine was withdrawn in February 1964. Owner: PRCLT Source: Wikipedia

Date_Of_Operation Location Display
Today..... On Railtour Duty...
Getting Started with PHP Connected Success